Sunday, August 17, 2008

Appearance Alert: State Fair and NCFF Here I come


I'll be signing books at the South Dakota State Fair (in the Arts Building, I believe) on Monday, Sept 1, at 1:00 pm, in Huron SD. I haven't been to the fair in a few years, so it'll be fun to go again. Come and talk with me- no purchase required (or maybe even possible- as far as I know, no bookstore has stepped up to bring books, and I am contractually not allowed to sell the books myself)(unless I pay full retail price and shipping to get them here, and there's no point in that, people can buy them cheaper on their own).


I'll also be teaching a short-row heel workshop from 9-noon on Saturday, September 20, in Watertown SD. The North Country Fiber Fair is the only one I ever get to attend, and I look forward to it every year. It's a small, but well run fair, with lots of things to buy and do. In addition to teaching the short row heel class, I am signed up for a crochet with beads and wire class in the afternoon. I already know which handspun skein I am going to enter in the competition, and maybe which knitted projects (the Firefly handspun gloves for sure). I'll keep the link to the right at the top of the page as a reminder, but you can download the booklet and find all of the info here:


No comments: